MuJER’s multiple partnerships help us to better serve our community, to enable women sex workers to advocate for themselves, and to link sex workers with other women’s movements.
ANTI –VIOLENCE & SEX WORKER RIGHTS:
- Red No a la Violencia (REDNOVI), The Network No to Violence.
The Network is an umbrella organization that unites community associations who work to end violence against women in Guatemala. Through our membership in REDNOVI, many members of Guatemala’s sex worker community now participate in national anti-violence events and forums.
- Central American Feminist Network to Stop Violence against Women
- The Desiree Alliance
The Alliance unites several Guatemalan sex worker organizations to address issues of sex work, trafficking, and women’s rights.http://www.desireealliance.org/
- The National Commission to Prevent Domestic Violence and Violence against Women (Coordinadora Nacional para la Prevención de la Violencia Intrafamiliar y Contra las Mujeres)
- The Association of Guatemalan Women
- The International Youth Foundation
Guatemala’s national education program, for our literacy and accelerated elementary school programs. http://www.conalfa.edu.gt/